The goals of the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences Alumni Association are: to establish maintain, and nurture the community of GSAS alumni; to foster and encourage ongoing engagement of alumni with the academic and institutional initiatives of the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences; to support the interests and needs of current graduate students in GSAS; and to assist the Dean of the Graduate School in enhancing the prestige and effectiveness of the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences.
Students become members of the GSAS Alumni Association automatically upon receipt of a postgraduate degree from Columbia University. As members of the association, alumni are entitled to all the privileges offered by life-long membership in this intellectual and social community. The association only asks that alumni maintain an interest in the present and future of the Graduate School, and that they consider sustaining the academic, professional, and social opportunities provided by GSAS and its Alumni Association to its current and future student populations.
As a member of the GSAS alumni community, Department of Statistics alumni are entitled to the following benefits and services:
- Alumni Email — Web-based email and email forwarding
- Academic Resources — Library access, courses, podcasts, travel study trips, etc.
- Columbia Alumni Arts League — Special benefits and discounts at various cultural institutions
- Discounts — Discounted purchases, services, and financial products
- Transcripts and certification — Transcripts and certifications of enrollment and degrees
If you’re changing careers, addresses, places of employment or have any other updates please don’t forget to update your information on the GSAS Alumni page. We would love to hear from you as well, so don’t hesitate to stop by, call, or email.