Welcome to the Alumni Resources page for Columbia University’s Department of Statistics. We are committed to developing an ongoing relationship with our alumni and building a strong network for the entire Department of Statistics community.
If you are an alumnus who is interested in participating in panels and meeting our current students, please send an e-mail to Dr. Anusha Shrivastava, Director of Career Development and Alumni Relations, at email@example.com.
- LinkedIn — Connect with alumni by joining the Statistics@Columbia LinkedIn page.
- Tell us what you are up to! Complete our alumni survey.
- Visit the department and participate in alumni panels. This provides an opportunity for graduates to connect with current students and potential employees.
- We also encourage alumni to visit the Columbia University Graduate School of Arts and Sciences Alumni site for additional information and resources.
- Columbia CCE’s Alumni Career Development Department offers various types of career assistance to support alumni as they navigate and plan careers throughout their lives through individual career counseling, career development programs and self-assessment.