Welcome to the Alumni Resources page for Columbia University’s Department of Statistics. We are committed to developing an ongoing relationship with our alumni and building a strong network for the entire Department of Statistics community.
If you are an alum who is interested in participating in panels and meeting our current students, please send an e-mail to Dr. Anusha Shrivastava, Career Management Officer of the M.A. programs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LinkedIn — Connect with alumni by joining the Statistics@Columbia LinkedIn page.
- Visit the department and participate in alumni panels. This provides an opportunity for graduates to connect with current students and potential employees.
- We also encourage alumni to visit the Columbia University Graduate School of Arts and Sciences Alumni site for additional information and resources.
- Columbia CCE’s Alumni Career Development Department — Offers various types of career assistance to support alumni as they navigate and plan careers throughout their lives through individual career counseling, career development programs, self-assessment, job search skills and tools, and career planning.
- Alumni Directory — Search the directory of all Columbia alumni. Update your Alumni Directory listing.
- Going Global — Going Global provides career & employment resources for 80 worldwide locations, including 42 US and 6 Canadian metro areas. H-1B visa employer listings, corporate profiles, and 600,000+ job and internship listings are also part of the unlimited access database.